The Marywood Alumni Association sponsors an Alumni Insurance Program, which offers a variety of competitively-priced insurance products. Most products are available to alumni, students, faculty, and staff, as well as their spouses, domestic partners, parents, children, and siblings.
- Auto, Home & Renters Insurance: Special rates are available to alumni and family members living in the same household.
- Health Insurance: For those with a temporary or permanent need for coverage, such as the unemployed, self-employed, and recent graduates.
- Life Insurance: Long-term protection with great rates and fantastic features. Coverage is available to $50 million.
- Long Term Care Insurance: Intended to protect assets from serious erosion, while allowing access to quality care in the most appropriate and desirable setting.
- Travel Insurance: Travel medical or trip protection insurance options are available for individuals or groups traveling abroad.
- Annuities: An ideal tax-deferred vehicle for conservative investors who want guaranteed fixed interest rates for extended periods.
- Special Event: Liability coverage up to $2 million is available for events lasting from a few hours to as much as 10 days.
- Pet Insurance: Simple, customizable dog and cat insurance plans are available.
- Advisory Services: A licensed insurance professional is available, at no charge, to answer questions and provide customized guidance.
For more information, visit www.meyerandassoc.com/ma/marywood or contact the program administrator at 800-635-7801.